Traditionally there has been a divide in most organizations between technical people and business people. This has led to problems in communication, poor management, under-use of computer and software resources and delays in completion of projects. The postgraduate Diploma In Scientific Computing is designed to help fill this gap.
- To help prepare prospective programmers, systems analysts and IT competent managers.
- February 1 – Deadline April Intake Applications
- August 1 – Deadline for October Intake Applications
Students Groups per specialization
Since students are admitted from different backgrounds, the courses are structured so as to meet all student needs.
- GROUP IA? Scientists I:- Graduates in: Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Geology and related fields.
- GROUP II Scientists II:- Graduates in: Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Agriculture, Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry and related fields
- GROUP III Business:- Graduates in: Economics, Commerce and Management, and Business-related fields.
- GROUP IVA? Liberal Artists:- Graduates in: Arts, Social Sciences and related fields.
- GROUP V Lawyers:- Graduates in Law
HOW TO APPLY:
Guidelines for Online Application will be available soon, please check back.
PGDS Programme Manager
University Of Dar es Salaam,
P. O. Box 35062,
Dar es Salaam,
Phone No: +255-22-2410388